New & Existing Home Sales Climb [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Both New Home Sales and Existing Home Sales are up month-over-month and year-over-year.
- Inventory remains low which continues to drive home prices up as demand continues to exceed the 4.7-month inventory.
- The median price of new homes is up 12% from March 2015, while the median price of existing homes is up 6.3% from April 2015.
You might also enjoy reading…
- Renting vs. Buying: What Does it Really Cost? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Americans Believe Real Estate is the Best Long-Term Investment [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Housing Market Snapshot [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Don’t Be Fooled… Homeownership Is A Great Investment! [INFOGRAPHIC]
Visit the Kairos webiste https://cabinet.kairosplanet.com/register/#111b0e