LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 8:38
"I speak that which I have seen with my father : and ye do that which ye have seen with your father"
10 KEYS – WHAT DO YOU SEE ?
1.If you fail to speak what you see by faith , you will always fail to receive , what the lord has prepared for you by faith . 2 Cor 4:13 (NIV)"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,"
2.What you see becomes spiritual reality , when you speak it . Gen 1:2 (NIV) " And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light."
3.Never speak what the enemy is showing you .Prov 31:32."If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, lay thine hand upon thy mouth." Is a trap.
4.Never believe the thoughts from the enemy. lest you begin to speak what he is showing you. Prov 4:23 (NIV)"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
5. The enemy will show you the facts, but God will always remind you of the truth .John 14:26 (NLT) "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative–that is, the Holy Spirit–he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."
6.. In the Kingdom of God we are not ruled by our circumstances , but by what we see with the eyes of faith. Hab 2:4 "Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith." We live by what we see with the eyes of faith !
7. What we see by faith , is as "real" as what we see in the physical .Matt 9:22 (ESV) "Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well." Once you see it , it is yours!
8.What you see by faith has the power to change the fact into the truth. Luke 2:7 (NIV) "Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water"; so they filled them to the brim." Jesus never considered the fact , but worked with the truth.
9. What you see with the father is as real as the written word . John 1:1(NIV) "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." No difference. period!
10. If you delight in what the Lord shows you , you would receive what he has prepared for you . Isaiah 64:4"For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him."
11. When God shows you a thing , he expects only one thing in return "believe only " so you can receive it . Luke 8:50 "But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole."
12. If you celebrate what you see , God will celebrate you .If you fail to celebrate what you see , you limit God from celebrating you. Matt 14:31 (NLT) "Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. "You have so little faith," Jesus said. "Why did you doubt me?" Don't doubt what you have seen with the father !
" What you see , is what God has done , you only receive it by faith , if you believe it"
Prayer: Father help me to believe what I see with you in Jesus name , Amen.
You are blessed!
tony buwawa in Life lessons,
Visit the Kairos webiste https://cabinet.kairosplanet.com/register/#111b0e