Howdy great people?
This post is meant to explain how I have been referring to markethive in the recent weeks. I will be happy if this post will assist even 1 person.
When I joined markethive earlier this year (2019), I wasn't green with regards to getting some traffic. I was signing up some associates here and there. Whenever I got asked how I was doing it, in different ways every time, I'd pass the info that my links are all over, and then I'd go ahead and list all (or most) of the websites that I put my links on. My links were literally all over
Well, that's not the case anymore; I don't put my links all over. Whereas I don’t fancy doing this anymore, I do not discredit putting links on so many advertising platforms, I just don’t prefer the method anymore.
I now go for what I call "influencer traffic". These are basically followers/subscribers of influencers in the crypto space.
In the last few months;
- I have learnt that when running ads on the usual advertisement platforms, my success was dependent on so many variables like; how good or bad the competition did their ads, how well I presented my ad (my copy) among others. I didn’t have control on many of the variables and this frustrated me a great deal.
- I also learnt that with influencer traffic, success was majorly dependent on how targeted the traffic is, and I have control over that. I can actually choose which influencer’s following to present my offer to basing on the kind of offer that I have.
I am now targeting audiences with the following characteristics;
- Nurtured audience (not necessarily by me). This traffic is highly motivated to take action, a consequence of nurturing.
- Close to zero competition at the time that I present my offer to them.
- Highly targeted, only crypto conscious traffic for now for the markethive offer. Deliberately, I avoid broad niched traffic like MMO and Home-based business. While I do not nullify the value in this kind of traffic, I give preference to already crypto conscious traffic, especially for the markethive offer.
We all know how much effort these influencers put in to put together and nurture their followers. I simply just tap into this traffic.
I go for the low hanging fruit.
3 actual examples of what exactly that I have been doing lately to get traffic
- I belong to WhatsApp and telegram groups in the crypto space. So I contacted the admins/owners of these groups and at a cost, some of them have been allowing me to post to the groups to interest the membership about the markethive offer.
I am sure most of you belong to such groups, and you could do this as well.
Not all admins will accept, but you will find some that will, especially if you are not the spammy kind. It is wise to put together a message that you want to share and actually show the admins/owners so it can assist to influence their decision.
The amount of money you can offer to pay will depend on the size of the group, the responsiveness of the members.
I have been getting like 300 (plus or minus) associates from groups of around 1000 members
To note is that not all crypto groups can be suitable. You don’t want to advertise to product-specific or company-specific groups. The most suitable are groups built for say airdrops, trading pump and dump groups or simply someone's following.
You want to target groups often put together by an individual or a group of individuals.
I haven’t delved into groups outside of telegram and WhatsApp yet, but I guess you can target groups in basically all social platforms like Facebook, Instagram etcetera. You can also use forums.
- I hired the service of a YouTube influencer who did a video for me. My selection was a non-English YouTube account.
Whist shopping around for YouTube influencers, I found English based youtubers considerably expensive. Non English speaking youtubers are equally as influential. Do your due diligence and select wisely.
With YouTube influencers, the magic is in the selection;
Simply scrutinize the account in question. The account should be current with considerably high viewership per video as well as a respectable number of subscribers. The number of subscribers basically shows the potential reach of your video, the higher the better.
You will know an active and successful YouTube account when you see one.
- I also got a hold of another crypto based influencer with a big following on a telegram bot channel. He uses this bot channel to broadcast updates to his following, usually to direct them back to his latest blog posts and new YouTube videos. At a cost, he sent a broadcast to his subscribers with my message pitching markethive.
I am certain you can see the trend in the kind of traffic I have been targeting, and the good thing is that all of you can actually do this.
Where to find influencers
Just do a quick google search 'Hire crypto influencers' and you will be amazed how many results you will get, many platforms like coinbound or Bitcoin Forums will have these inluencers listed.
However, I found better results by contacting the influencers directly and at cheaper cost.
My wish is to see many markethive members referring massively. We all that are at the ground floor of this great platform need to be in one accord to bring many more associates on board.
Let's purpose to get to millions of members in the shortest time possible. This will benefit us all!
Whichever way you refer, purpose to continue to do it even more.
Contest or no contest, Your biggest competition is yourself. Always yearn to out-do what you have done before.
Many thanks for stopping by my blog.
Your friend, Victor Lavaza
The busy bee
PS: If you haven’t joined my newcomers landing zone group, kindly join and assist me to nurture new members to learn the ropes as well.
Heiko Closhen, Entrepreneur