Mortgage Rates by Decade Compared to Today [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The interest rate you secure for your mortgage greatly influences your monthly housing costs.
- In the 1980s, 30-year fixed mortgage rates averaged in the high 12s making the monthly principal and interest payment over $2,000.
- Interest rates are still at historic lows; this is a great time lock in your housing cost and protect yourself from increasing rents, or refinance your current mortgage.
You might also enjoy reading…
- Lack of Existing Home Sales Inventory Impacting Sales [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Strong Buyer Demand Continues to Outpace Inventory of Homes for Sale
- Home Sales Expected to Increase Nicely in 2017
- Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Using an Agent When Selling Your Home
Visit the Kairos webiste https://cabinet.kairosplanet.com/register/#111b0e