Due to Bitcoin's revolutionary "blockchain technology", Bitcoin's has a potential to go up from a $10,000, to $100,000 and even $1 Million USD, per Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has proven to be the best performing currency in the last 5 years.
Not since the internet was released, Bitcoin is the most important invention the world has ever had, and [almost] no one knows it yet. Everyone can video chat for free, to anyone across the world. Now, with Bitcoin & blockchain technology, practically "anyone in the world" can send money directly to "anyone in the world" (in a Trusted & Decentralized way) without using a costly third party (like PayPal).
They say, it will happen despite of the level of belief & understanding — just like in 1994, when people didn't believe "Internet shopping" and "Email communications" would work for the masses.)
Note: The population of the USA is ~320 Million People; and there are only ~16 Million Bitcoins in existence. The World population is 7.4 Billion People; and there will never be more than 21 Million Bitcoins in existence (which will happen around 2140) ~ Everyone can't have "more than one" Bitcoin. (When will you get your "more than one" 1 Bitcoin?)
=== People on the Video ===
1) Chamath Palihapitiya (former facebook executive)
2) Sir Richard Branson (Virgin Group Founder and one the most successful entrepreneur on the planet)
3) Jerry Brito (senior research fellow at George Mason University's Mercatus Center)
4) Bill Gates (you know who this is, right?)
5) Max Keiser (broadcaster and film maker)
6) Tim Draper (venture capital investor)
7) Wences Casares (CEO of Bitcoin wallet provider Xapo)
8) Rickard Falkvinge (Swedish information technology entrepreneur and founder of the Swedish Pirate Party)
9) Chandler Guo (Angel investor and adviser in Bitcoin startups Bitangel)
10) Brian Singer (William Blair & Co.)
11) Rojer Ver (Angel Investor in bitcoin related startups, aka Bitcoin Jesus)
Heiko Closhen, Entrepreneur