There will be advantages to these programs, like increasing your effectiveness in acquiring greater reach for your endeavors, however, they are not money machines. You will always earn MHV coin at Markethive in whatever you do on the platform, but the Entrepreneur Loyalty Program is destined to be extremely lucrative.
Markethive has launched loyalty programs similar to LinkedIn prices and services which allow more and deeper access to data. The first being the Apprentice which will be similar to the first level on Linkedin and will also include matching coin drops on your referrals. The next level is the Journeyman subscription which will allow you to access even deeper levels of data, more messaging capabilities, etc.
The 15 Advantages of the Entrepreneur One Upgrade
The current Entrepreneur One Upgrade is the premium highest level you will ever have the opportunity to acquire. It contains all the leveraged advantages you need to accelerate your success in Markethive. Apart from the 1/10th ILP, you receive after a 12 month period that accumulates every year thereafter providing you stay current with your monthly subscription of $100 USD, you also qualify for the following:
1. Associates Control Panel: Gain full data, their social networks, verified phone and text, verified email, and a contact management system that tracks data, stores dated notes, sends messaging and calendars events reminding actions on your Markethive calendar like callbacks, email, etc. with the Associates Control Panel (Part of your Friends section)
2. Primary Matching Airdrop Bonus: Receive a 100% matching bonus from the new registration Airdrops. This can be a significant reward for those that aggressively build “associates” the term used for the leads, Markethive provides (profile page and default capture page). Our first infinity airdrop will be 500 MHV coins, and it doesn’t take a lot of effort to offer a system as powerful and valuable as the Markethive system that also rewards new members with an immediate 500 coin reward. You can easily promote this and build 1000s of referrals that will add up to significant coins and customers.
3. Secondary Matching Airdrop Bonus: When your associate customer upgrades to Entrepreneur, we airdrop them 100 coins and you will also receive 100 coins as a matching bonus.
4. Matching ILP Loyalty Program: You also get an equal ILP share after 12 months of continuity with the Entrepreneur program from your referral who upgrades. This is only available for the first 1000 Entrepreneur upgrades. What that means…Liken to an ICO, your monthly payment is accrued and if you stay current for 12 straight months, we contribute to you a full 10% ILP and continue to offer this 12-month reward for 10 years or your stop payment. This offer is limited to the first 1000 active upgrades.
5. Banner Ad Program: You also get unlimited 1st level Banner advertisement in all of our traffic portals and Internet properties. This offer is incredibly valuable. Markethive properties are already receiving significant traffic and as we grow, this traffic is included with this Entrepreneur upgrade. All subsequent banners are 50% off listed prices.
Markethive is also in the process of building the Banner Exchange and a reseller page for all free or non-Entrepreneur 1 members to purchase banner ad slots from the active Entrepreneur 1 associate who wishes to resell their banner slots. These banner slots will only be available to purchase from current Entrepreneur 1 members. Now that’s a cool little business right there!
Note: Once the banner reseller control panel is ready to be released, Entrepreneur One Upgrade will be closed to free members and new subscribers.
6. Press Release Program: Markethive will also be delivering a Press Release system as a hybrid liken to PRNewswire (traditional distribution) to include Forbes, Yahoo! Finance, CNNMoney, MarketWatch, TheStreet.com, Bizjournals.com, Business.com, Wired, Tech Crunch, Engadget, Computerworld, CNET News, InformationWeek, R&D Magazine and more in the Tech industry. Our Media List will be greater than 4000 media organizations, journalists, reporters, bloggers, producers, freelance writers and editors across print, online, blogs, radio and television.
It will also publish to our growing social network followers (40,000 and growing via MH subscribers) and our growing members WordPress blogs (about 3000 and growing with MH members). When Markethive reaches 1 million members our Social Following is projected to be at (700,000 – 2 million followers total) and about 150,000 WordPress sites.
These WordPress sites will be mini news media and vertical news media like http://aimhigh.news along with publication to Markethive’s portfolio of sites like https://Markethive.com, https://Markethive.net, http://allaboutco.in, http://aboutbitco.in, and http://aboutco.in.
Cointelegraph, a vertical tech news media organization, which charges about $8,500 per release with an Alexa rank (2,622) social followers (1.3 million) and 16,000 subscribers justifies their price. Markethive’s press release will be priced accordingly and increase as our subscribers reach grows. The second-biggest digital news media site to Cointelegraph is CNN with an Alexa rank (15,665) that charges $1800 and only posts to their main site front page.
The Entrepreneur One Upgrade will include one Press Release per month for life as long as your Entrepreneur One Upgrade remains active and current. This does not accumulate. Additional Press releases will be discounted.
7. Sponsored Article Program: Sponsored content is a piece of brand journalism that lives on a publisher’s website. It’s usually written by the publisher’s staff so the article matches the tone and voice of the rest of their content. Sponsored Article is published to the same distribution Markethive articles are published on plus, notification of articles are sent to our social network, and 1000s of connected WordPress sites. Sponsored articles run from high-end media sites like Cointelegraph for $7500 to an average of $1200 for most other media systems in the general markets.
8. News Feed Boost: Entrepreneurs get one news feed boost (publish a post to entire membership) per month. This does not accrue.
9. Co-Op Customer Acquisition Program: Markethive strategic campaigns will designate %60 to %80 of our revenue into Marketing and Advertising campaigns. These campaigns will point to Markethive assets like:
Traditional Customer Co-Op programs charge $50 to $100 per customer. Cooperative marketing programs foster teamwork between a brand (Markethive) and its channel partners (Markethive Subscribers). Channel partners often don’t have large marketing departments. Markethive is more equipped to create professional advertisements and deal with media placement. Markethive Entrepreneur Upgrade subscribers create the demand and. Co-op marketing programs take advantage of the sales channel’s local presence. This benefits both the partner and the brand.
10. Commerce Portals: To sell on our commerce portals, like Big Kahuna (A website builder like WIX), Beelancers (A freelancer service like Freelancers), Markethive Exchange (A full-service crypto exchange like https://idex.market/) you must be an active Entrepreneur One Upgrade to sell or trade. This eliminates processing fees and commissions like found on Freelancers, Upwork, Guru, etc. Buyers have no obligation other than free registration with Markethive. This change in services where it is traditional to be constrained into the platform and pay high processing fees and commissions are eliminated with the Markethive Entrepreneur Upgrade system.
11. Crowdfunding Portal: If Markethive engages (likely we will) with a crowdfunding campaign, promoted to top crowdfunding systems like ICOranker, ICObench, Tokentops, Airdrops.io, and Cryptoslate.com, etc. We will be sharing the campaign traffic via all Entrepreneurs through our crowdfunding portal @ Markethive.io and giving all Entrepreneur Upgrades their own self replicated portal to help in the campaign. These portals will earn equal matching shadow shares if they bring in new ILP purchases and will also be traffic portals earning new members as well.
12. Texting: Ability to send a text to your Associates. Limited to one per day per associate
13. Upgrade Groups to Store Fronts: Storefronts have landing pages, forms, shopping carts and designed to act as a vertical eBay or Affiliate portal.
14. Advertise to the Calendar: Publish events to your calendar included in the main Calendar page within Markethive.
15. Video Advertising: A video ad portal will be included with the Entrepreneur One similar to the banner portal
The Lucrative Banner Exchange
Once the Banner Exchange is launched, the E1 will no longer be available. That means you will miss your chance to profit with the potential income of the Banner Exchange should you decide to sell your impressions. Current subscribers to Entrepreneur One will be the only resellers of the Banner option.
What that means is you can monetize your impressions you receive for free every month as an Entrepreneur 1 account holder. Each E1 banner account will have a storefront to sell impressions to Markethive members automatically based on your ask price and/or the buyer’s bid price in an exchange type platform within the Advertising control panel.
This will allow you to sell impressions to members as well as buy or sell impressions to other E1 members. It will operate as an exchange so your impressions are yours to sell at any price you decide to sell them at. It is an exchange, selling impressions for ILPs, MHV coins, Markethive credits or USD.
Join Markethive here: https://markethive.com/magistral/page/magistral